header bg
8 arrow_forward 0 done arrow_forward 0 done_all

You lose control of your car and damage a garden wall. No one is around. What must you do?

A Report the incident to the police within 24 hours
If the property owner is not available at the time, you MUST inform the police of the incident. This should be done as soon as possible, and within 24 hours.
B Go back to tell the house owner the next day
C Report the incident to your insurance company when you get home
D Find someone in the area to tell them about it immediately