header bg


You have a duty to contact the licensing authority when

A you change your vehicle

The licensing authority need to keep their records up to date. They send out a reminder when a vehicle's excise licence (road tax) is due for renewal. To do this they need to know the name and address of the registered keeper. Every vehicle in the country is registered, so it’s possible to trace its history.