header bg
8 arrow_forward 0 done arrow_forward 0 done_all

Your vehicle needs a current MOT certificate. Until you have one you will NOT be able to*

A Renew your vehicle excise licence
If your vehicle is required to have an MOT certificate you will need to make sure this is current before you are able to renew your vehicle excise licence (road tax). You can renew online, by phone or at certain post offices.
B Renew your driving licence
C Change your insurance company
D Notify a change of address