header bg
8 arrow_forward 0 done arrow_forward 0 done_all

When should you update your Vehicle Registration Certificate?

A When you move house
As the registered keeper of a vehicle it is up to you to inform DVLA (DVA in Northern Ireland) of any changes in your vehicle or personal details, for example, change of name or address. You do this by completing the relevant section of the Registration Certificate and sending it to them.
B When you pass your driving test
C When your vehicle needs an MOT
D When you have a collision